The Protein Debate
Could you be PROTEIN DEFICIENT?
Symptoms of Incomplete PROTEIN DIGESTION
- ANXIETY, NERVOUSNESS, MOODINESS
- TMJ PAIN
- ACID REFLUX, CONSTIPATION, DIARRHEA
- JOINT PAIN, MORNING STIFFNESS, MUSCLE CRAMPS
- FLUID RETENTION, HBP, HEADACHES
- ADDICTIVE BEHAVIOR, PANIC ATTACKS, RESTLESS LEG
- PMS, HYPO/HYPERTHYROID, LOW TESTOSTERONE
- INABILITY TO CONCENTRATE, POOR MEMORY, INSOMNIA
- SPARSE HAIR, HAIR FALLING OUT, PREMATURE AGING
- TINNITUS, ALLERGIES, CHRONIC RUNNY NOSE
In this class you will learn the importance of MICRONUTRIENTS in metabolizing and reconstructing PROTEINS for HEALTH.
- Reduce and eliminate water retention
- Reduce allergy symptoms
- Balance digestion and elimination
- Experience a CALM state of mind
- Regain MOTIVATION AND PURPOSE
This class will also provide a tasting of a high protein, plant based recipe. Class includes handout with notes and recipes.
Tuesday June 6th at 6:30 pm
$25 per person
ABSOLUTE FLOW PILATES STUDIO
1 Eagle Center #4b
Sign up at Absolute Flow or notify Thrive coach at
618-210-0803 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Saw this on Facebook. I’d like to reserve a spot to attend this event. Can we pay at the door or need to pay in advance? Thanks!
I have you down for the 6/6 Protein Debate Class. You can pay at the door. I look forward to meeting you. If you have any other questions you can email direct at email@example.com.
Pam Faulkner C.N.C.